Martis Camp is a private community comprised of 2,177 acres located in Placer County, California. Currently the community has 16 miles of paved roads, with 21 total miles upon completion of community construction.
HOMESITE AVERAGE SIZES:
- Estate sites: average approximately 1.7 acres
- Cabin sites: average approximately 1/3 acres
ARCHITECTURE REVIEW FEES:
- $5,000 for Estate sites from Conceptual Review through Final approval
- $5,000 for Estate site Construction Administration
- $3,000 for Cabin sites from Conceptual Review through Final approval
- $3,000 for Cabin site Construction Administration
Community Association Quarterly Assessment in 2015 is budgeted at $750 per quarter and includes:
- Safety and security operations
- Roads and landscaping, including snow removal on private roads
- Architecture Review
- Administrative operations
- Replacement Reserve funding
2016 Martis Camp Community Association Board Members
William Beaty – President
Tom Bernthal – Vice President
Sherry Conrads – Secretary
Larry Kelley – Member At Large
Jeff Van Harte – Treasurer
To request the schedule of MCCA meetings or past MCCA meeting minutes please contact Martis Camp Club and Community Coordinator Stephanie Murphy at (530) 550-6009 or email at email@example.com
2016 Board of Directors Meeting Schedule
2nd Quarter Meeting Friday, March 25th @ 8:00 am
3rd Quarter Meeting Tuesday, July 5, 2016 @ 8:00 am – Camp Lodge Private Dining Room
4th Quarter Meeting Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 8:00 am – Family Barn Theater
Annual Meeting Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 12:00 pm – Family Barn Theater
Click below to download previous minutes:
United States Postal Service mail will be delivered to the Camp Lodge. Members must activate their Martis Camp mail box before receiving any mail from the United States Postal Service. If a mailbox is not activated, mail and parcels will be returned. To complete this process, please see or email the concierge team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fed-Ex & UPS Delivery will be delivered to the home address or the gatehouse. NOT the Camp Lodge.
Trying to send mail to the general Martis Camp address?
7951 Fleur Du Lac Drive
Truckee, CA 96161