Martis Camp Community Association
Martis Camp is a private community comprised of 2,177 acres located in Placer County, California. Currently the community has 16 miles of paved roads, with 21 total miles upon completion of community construction.
Homesite average sizes:
- Estate sites: average approximately 1.7 acres
- Cabin sites: average approximately 1/3 acres
Architecture Review Fees:
- $5,000 for Estate sites from Conceptual Review through Final approval
- $5,000 for Estate site Construction Administration
- $3,000 for Cabin sites from Conceptual Review through Final approval
- $3,000 for Cabin site Construction Administration
Community Association Quarterly Assessment in 2013 is budgeted at $750 per quarter and includes:
- Safety and security operations
- Roads and landscaping, including snow removal on private roads
- Architecture Review
- Administrative operations
- Replacement Reserve funding
Martis Camp Community Association Meetings
Click here to download the minutes from the MCCA First Quarter Meeting Minutes Preliminary 1-17-2013.
To request the schedule of MCCA meetings or past MCCA meeting minutes please contact Martis Camp Club and Community Coordinator Stephanie Murphy at (530) 550-6009.
Beginning June 27th, 2011 all mail will be delivered to the Camp Lodge.