As the 4th hole doglegs from left to right, you may notice a stunning home making that same graceful arc. This is that home, a 6,043-square-foot custom estate located on 1.7 acres whose gallery views are enhanced by a huge wraparound stone terrace and glass doors that disappear, blurring the line between the indoors and outdoors. The expansive kitchen shares those same views as does the master suite, the heated, covered outdoor dining area and most other bedrooms of this 5-bed, 7-bath home. Centerpiece of the downstairs great room is a four-sided fireplace with granite column while upstairs there’s an oversized media/game room. With its wide stretch of frontage on the Tom Fazio golf course, this rare offering is both timeless and private while simultaneously poised to be a great entertainer.
Running from one end of the home to the other is a solid and impressive hickory floor. Doors, trim and paneling are alder while the great room’s ceiling is wood plank. There’s a wine cellar with custom wood racks and a staircase whose ironwork is nothing short of art. The kitchen is complemented by appliances that include the likes of Sub-Zero, Viking and Miele. Meantime, the patio with the gallery view of the 4th hole is made from French limestone and includes insert lighting.
- 8700 Boscobel Court
- 6043 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Baths
- Prime location on the 4th fairway of the Tom Fazio Golf Course
- Exterior Patio - Over 2,200 sq ft with French Limestone and Granite Walls
- Hickory wood floors throughout except tile in bathrooms and carpet in guest bedrooms
- 3 car extra deep garage
- Large 4 sided fireplace within granite stone column in Great Room
- MWA Architecture | Jim Morrison Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.