This 4,058 square-foot contemporary masterpiece boasts 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, including a kids bunk room and play area, making it the ideal family home. Architecturally refreshing interior is light and bright with expansive glass allowing natural light and openness to the outdoor surroundings. A mostly one level floor plan with a private master bedroom suite on the split level offers privacy and lock off capability.
Placing a premium on the natural wonders of Martis Camp, Sage Architects have created bountiful outdoor living experience on this 2.07 acre estate lot, with a large lawn, outdoor sound system, extended WiFi and a patio & deck that are prepped for power and natural gas, to easily construct a custom outdoor kitchen, hot tub, fire pit and the like.
The heated three car garage, with built-in sports storage, makes it easy to take advantage of this home’s close proximity to Martis Camp’s epicenter of recreation at the Family Barn. With the Club Lodge also an easy walking distance, this modern estate is perfectly conducive to a lifetime of incredible memories. And don’t forget the dog lovers – the home is equipped with the furry friends in mind with perimeter dog fencing, dog door and dedicated secured dog run area off the laundry room.
AIA Central Valley Chapter 2015 Design Awards – Honor Award
AIA Central Valley Chapter 2015 Design Awards – People’s Choice Awards
Tahoe Quarterly Mountain Home Design Awards – Modern Design
- 10810 Holmgrove Court
- 4,058 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- A contemporary architecutral design statement by Sage Architects
- Master Suite glass surround office with spectacular mountain views
- Dog friendly home with perimeter electronic fencing, dog door and dog run off laundry room
- Extensive outdoor living with extended Wifi, outdoor sound system, and large lawn area
- State of the art whole home automation for AV, security and heating operable with iphone/ipad application
- Guest house expansion potential
* Furnishings available to purchase separately.
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.