Once in a rare while, a home comes along that seems to embrace you. Rarer still, however, is the home that hugs you. This classic, hand crafted log estate does just that, with a comfort similar to flannel sheets and cable knit sweaters. At every turn, you’re greeted with the kind of warmth you’d find from a Montana lodge. Huge, rough-hewn beams, stained concrete flooring and an abundance of windows are the handsome bones of this 5,317-square-foot home. There’s a stunningly unique, octagonal dining room with views of the mountains. Nearby is the grand room with soaring ceilings and windows and a fireplace that warms both sides of the hearth. Just beyond the kitchen is a kids’ wing with two bunkrooms and a media room. Peacefully positioned on a cul-de-sac and situated on 1.8 private acres of forest that also backs to open space and trails to the National Forest. This property affords the ultimate in privacy and serenity within the Martis Camp community. A retreat to nature is within arm’s reach from this home’s patios and hot tub and abundant pockets of native landscape.
This 5 bed, 5.5 bath home’s master suite is spacious, yet intimate, while the 837-square-foot guest cottage – with full kitchen and three beds – replicates the main home’s grandeur (only on a smaller scale). Details include custom iron ornamentation, a butler pantry, hammered copper sinks, a deep copper bath, Mica lighting, Viking appliances and cabinets of knotty oak, alder and rustic beech.
- 10830 Holmgrove Court
- 5,317 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Private 1.8 acre estate site close to hiking, Camp Lodge, and forest service land.
- Great room with two sided grand stone fireplace
- Separate log guest house with kitchen, beds, sitting area and camp-style bath
- Outdoor living includes a sitting terrace with firepit, dining terrace and built in spa.
- Home comes furnished- some exclusions. Seller to provide list of exclusions.
- Racked Audio-visual system- ipad/phone controlled.
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.