The sun shines kindly on this home. Located on a sweeping corner and covering 1.7 acres, this 3,226-square-foot home’s main attractions – its living room, kitchen, dining room, master suite, deck and outdoor covered dining area – all catch the day’s first rays, along with stunning views of Lookout Mountain and Sawtooth. Clean, modern lines define its character, best expressed by an artistic staircase rising to the upstairs guest master suite. Down the glass hallway are twin suites with south-facing windows and doors that swing open to the deck and fireplace. Meantime, the entry to this 4-bed, 3.5 bath home is graced by a meandering creek and water feature and the connecting glass bridge between home and garage is, like so much else about this home, a remarkable architectural statement.
- 8174 Valhalla Drive
- 3,226 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- Private setting (1.7 Acres lot) that is a short walk to Camp Lodge and golf practice field
- Near single level living, with a guest master upstairs
- Beautiful southern views towards the Northstar ski runs and western views
- Radiant heating, Lutron lighting, AV inside and out, automatic blinds
- Beautiful custon meandering creek/water feature along front outside entry
- Clare Walton Architect / Loverde Builders
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.