There’s an Adirondack feel this home’s screened-in porch exudes, backed by a large stone fireplace and perched above the 1st tee of the Fazio course while capturing views of Lookout Mountain.
The porch ties into a large, open, wraparound deck with hot tub, firepit and a covered dining area. Inside, the scene is just as beautiful with beamed ceilings connecting the kitchen, great room, breakfast nook and dining room, and — tucked neatly in its own corner — a cozy pub with stools and a commanding view of the first floor living area. The gourmet kitchen is complemented by a smaller prep kitchen that’s hidden from view. The downstairs master wing of this 5-bed, 5.5-bath home features a den off the master suite and an elegant, oversized bath with forest views. Upstairs, you’ll find two bedrooms, one with a deck overlooking the course, a bunkroom, and a media room whose deck and fireplace overlook the golf practice field and the soaring profile of Lookout Mountain.
Ideally located near the Camp Lodge, this 5,997-square-foot home embodies more than 3,700-square-feet of decks and patios. As for its shining details, you’ll find a Wolf range and oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator and a Bosch dishwasher. Planks of white oak make up the flooring scheme while cabinets and doors are alder and countertops are made of marble and Caesarstone. An appropriate touch for a home so close to the launch of Tom Fazio’s 18-hole course is the inclusion of a separate garage for the golf cart.
- 10615 Kingscote Court
- 5,997 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Located next to the golf practice field, putting area and first tee
- Walking distance to the Camp Lodge and Family Barn
- Large outdoor entertaining, dining, firpit andjaccuzi
- 3,700-square-feet of decks and patios
- Wolf range and oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator and a Bosch dishwasher
- Ryan Group Architects | Crestwood Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES