The forest calm behind this home is occasionally broken by the sounds of joy emanating from the nearby Putting Park and Park Pavilion.
Inside, there’s much to celebrate as well, especially from the upstairs media room with its own deck. As you enter, you’re eyes are drawn to the light that bathes the home’s central gathering point — its kitchen, dining room and living room, all sharing large windows gazing out to the forest and the calming radiance of hand-brushed hickory floors. This 4,328-square-foot home’s master bedroom is on the main floor while on the other side of the house a windowed bridge leads to a wing that includes a guest room. Tucked beyond that glass bridge is a covered outdoor dining deck with an intimate fireplace and, beyond that exterior living space, a large, soothing stretch of lawn. In addition to the media room upstairs, there’s another bedroom and a room that can serve as an office or fit other needs.
Some of this 4-bed, 4.5 bath home’s standout features include an abundance of outdoor living space and an overall sense of privacy. For appliances, Thermador is the name you’ll find on the refrigerator, range, oven and dishwasher while Andersen Windows run throughout. Cabinets are walnut, doors are two-paneled alder shaker and countertops are oiled soapstone and quartz.
- 10260 Olana Drive
- 4,328 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Walking distance to Family Barn, Concert Lake, Putting Park and Park Pavilion
- Large outdoor patio and grass area
- Cabinets are walnut, doors are two-paneled alder shaker and countertops are oiled soapstone and quartz
- Thermador Appliances and Andersen Windows
- Hand-brushed hickory floors
- Sandbox Studio | KT Builders
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES