This is the Putting Park Cabin where “rustigance” was invented, where rustic charm and elegance happily and aesthetically coexist. It’s evident on the grand scale, where large ceiling beams and a big granite fireplace command the living room and master suite. The reclaimed barn wood exterior is distinctly bold and the rift-sawn oak floors are solid works of art. Rustigance is also at play in the smaller details, such as the corner nook perfectly positioned for afternoon naps and the back deck with firepit and hot tub with gallery views of both the renowned 18-hole putting park directly behind the home as well as the ski trails coursing down Lookout Mountain in the distance. This same view is repeated from the two downstairs master suites, including the guest master with its own separate deck. Beautiful in its own right is the comfort of knowing this home has storage aplenty.
This 3,050-square-foot, 3-bedroom plus sleeping loft, 5-bath cabin home designed by Sandbox Studio is straight from the pages of those magazines touting America’s finest luxury cabins. There’s an upstairs sleeping loft with room to play and imagine. The alluring counters are made from soapstone while appliances include Dacor, Jenn Air and Whirlpool. All this adds up to a lifetime of family memories in a setting Forbes calls “Possibly the best four-season private community in the U.S.”
- 8725 Breakers Court
- 3,050 Square feet
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3+2 Baths
- Exterior: Reclaimed Barn wood and Ledgestone
- Four built in bunk beds and storage throughout the home
- Backs to the Dick Bailey designed Putting Park
- Walking distance to the Park Pavilion and Family Barn
- Floors: Rift sawn oak & carpet - Countertops: Soapstone
- Sandbox Studio | Crestwood Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.