Somewhere along the 2nd and 3rd holes of the putting park, something catches your eye, an architectural gem whose sleek, modern lines simultaneously contrast and complement the graceful undulations of the course’s greens.
This home just forty feet from the fringe is as fine a spectacle from within as it is from without. Beyond the artistic entry with wooden slats and metal panels is a sun-splashed, south-facing gathering of kitchen, great room and dining room, all in the company of a deck beyond the wall of windowed pocket doors that slide completely out of sight. The result: a home that opens completely to the outdoors — creek, course, forest and sky. While nature is on full display, many of the inside elements are deftly hidden from sight. The abundance of kitchen cabinets, as well as the refrigerator, is disguised as a wooden wall. The master wing is accessed by secretive wooden doors that open to a bedroom with forest views, a deck with hot tub, and a bathroom that can be accessed from both sides of the bed. Stage left of the home entry is a stunning staircase stage leading to three bedrooms, each greeted by the large picture window at the top landing that frames views of Lookout Mountain. The junior master suite at this level has floor to ceiling windows and a spacious deck that invites time spent with views of the creek, greens and Lookout Mountain.
This 4-bed, 4.5-bath modern home with liberal windows is further illuminated by floors of cork and polished concrete. Appliances include the likes of Miele, Sub-Zero and Wolf. The spacious master shower is backed by a frosted window that gathers the light from beyond. From the back deck, you’re literally a few steps away from igniting a spontaneous putting competition on the nationally praised 18-hole Putting Park. Stretch the legs a bit more and you’re on your way to the Sports Pavilion, Family Barn and Concert Lake.
- 8635 Huntington Court
- 3,250 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Located on the 2nd and 3rd holes of the award-winning Putting Park
- Walking distance to Family Barn, Park Pavilion, Sports Fields and Concert Lake
- Large outdoor deck overlooking the Putting Park
- Wall of windowed pocket doors that slide completely out of sight in the greatroom — opening the indoors to the deck
- Appliances include the likes of Miele, Sub-Zero and Wolf
- John Maniscalco Architecture | WPK Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES