Binoculars, telescopes and Adirondack chairs were made specifically for cabins like this. Certain elements of this 3,247-square-foot custom cabin can’t shake their gaze with the landmark profile of the Sawtooth Range. It’s the morning view both master suites wake up to. It’s the skyline that greets you from the great room and the kitchen and from the expansive, south-facing deck and hot tub perched above the lake. The scene doubles as a prime stargazing destination as well. From the upstairs bunkroom, the barn-door window provides kids with a commanding view of what’s cooking for breakfast below as well as giving them a bird’s eye perspective of the dining room and the lake just beyond. And when their energy levels ramp up, the pathway at the bottom of the deck skirts Concert Lake and — in just one or two minutes — leads them to all the wonderful mayhem and adventures at the Family Barn.
The floors of this 4-bed, 4.5-bath cabin are a stunning hand-hewn oak while cabinets are alder and countertops granite. This cabin’s kitchen appliances are as impressive as its vistas with the likes of Wolf and Miele. The home’s siding was borne from a Salt Lake ranch whose salts and minerals give it a handsome appeal and, as every mountain retreat should be, eliminates any need to stain or maintain. Standing on the rear deck you will quickly understand why this is the modern day Golden Pond escape you’ve always imagined.
- 10625 Dutton Court
- 3,247 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Views overlooking Concert Lake towards Sawtooth Mountain
- Walking distance to Family Barn, Park Pavilion and Camp Lodge
- Hot tub and large deck of outdoor entertaining
- Upstairs bunkroom with barn-door window overlooking livingroom
- Kitchen appliances as impressive as the deck views with the likes of Wolf and Miele
- Swaback Partners | Greenwood Homes
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.