Tucked into a tapestry of aspens, pine trees and grass and graced with views of Concert Lake, this idyllic cabin could double as therapy. The swinging bench that faces the Sierra Crest and the stone, circular firepit where s’mores and stories are cooked up on a nightly basis, only add to this home’s ability to heal and please. This 1,027-square-foot home is the epitome of the idiom, “quality versus quantity.” Craftsmanship reins at every juncture, from Lefroy Brooks pluming fixtures to faucets and sinks from Dornbracht of Germany. Creativity is king as well, with a bunk area that inspires late night chatter and the nearby loft that is the ultimate fort for kids.
That thread of quality continues to appliances that include Wolf and Miele and to hand-hewn oak floors while, alder cabinets and granite countertops. The cabin exterior is rich with minerals and salt and weathers and shows best without any maintenance, a pleasant addition to any home that’s designed primarily for pleasure. Furthering that notion is the inclusion of all furnishings and art along with a golf cart to get around the community while living in the heart of it.
- 10619 Dutton Court
- 1,027 Square feet
- 1 + Bunk Area Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Walking distance to Family Barn, Park Pavilion and Camp Lodge
- Amazing views of Concert Lake and Sawtooth Mountain
- Large circular firepit where s’mores and stories are cooked up on a nightly basis
- 3 bunk beds in bunk area
- Appliances that include Wolf and Miele and hand-hewn oak floors
- Swaback Partners | Greenwood Homes
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.