When a summer concert take stage and others arrive by foot or car, this home offers you a far simpler viewing alternative: step out on the deck and pull up a chair.
Just a stone’s throw from the Family Barn, this 2,352-square-foot custom cabin is walking distance from the Camp Lodge and Park Pavilion as well. But you may find it hard to venture beyond the beauty that resides within this home. There’s a great room with vaulted ceilings and towering fireplace and a kitchen that’s flanked by a cozy game nook that seems to call out for a long-overdue game of Scrabble. Outside is a screened-in reading and relaxation room, expansive deck and dining area accented by solid beams, a fireplace and pillars crafted from trunks. Downstairs are two master bedrooms featuring stone fireplaces and decks while the upstairs guest room touts a barn-door window overlooking the great room and dining area below.
Aside from the attractive cedar exterior and visual attributes that come naturally from the same architect behind the Family Barn and Camp Lodge, the distinctive features of this 3-bed, 3-bath home include alder cabinets, walnut flooring and sizable countertops of quartz. You’ll also find indoor/outdoor speakers and a surround sound system.
- 8018 Fleur du Lac
- 2,352 Square feet
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- Located directly accross from the Family Barn and Concert Lake
- Walking distance to the Camp Lodge and Park Pavilion
- Fully furnished
- John Sather - Swaback Partners Architect - same architect as the Family Barn and Camp Lodge
- Jim Morrison Construction
- Short term rental capability
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.