Is it traditional? Or modern? With the distinctive touches of renowned architect Shay Zak, it’s hard to tell which genre this home most reflects. Likely, it’s both. Undoubtedly, however, it’s a beautiful work of art. The low-slung fireplace mimics Manhattan while the towering pines beyond the wide wall of window double as stand-ins for skyscrapers. Tall ceilings with thin, whitewashed slats give it a Cape Cod feel. Combined with a layout that’s family-friendly, this home simultaneously exudes the comforts of a cabin and the aesthetics of a gallery. In short, it impresses at so many levels.
The pleasantly relentless creativity of this home covers 3,196 square feet and includes 4 beds/4.5 baths. A long upstairs hallway features bedrooms and a bunk room on the left, windows to the right and a reading/media room at the end. Downstairs, the master bedroom and dining room gaze toward Lookout Mountain while appliances are brand name, including a Viking Professional Series range, refrigerator, dishwasher and convection microwave oven. Stunning as the interior is, with its slab granite counter tops, Clear Cedar doors with Poplar trim, and Shaker style cabinet doors, the temptations beyond possess just as much allure. All this within walking distance to the Family Barn and Concert Lake, as well as the Camp Lodge.
- 8300 Thunderbird Circle
- 3,196 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Zak Architcture
- Vineyard Custom Homes
- Close proximity to the Family Barn, Fishing Lake and Camp Lodge
- Bunk room and media/recreation room on second floor
- Viking refrigerator, Viking range, Viking dishwasher, Viking convection microwave oven, and Whirlpool washer/dryer
- Cedar lap exterior siding, bronze color corrugated roof, and Sierra Pacific windows in bronze
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.