This cabin and Lookout Mountain are engaged in a permanent staredown. With generous, southeast-facing windows, this 3,249 square-foot-home’s views of Lookout delivers morning ski forecasts from all of its bedrooms as well as the great room and the terrace extending beyond. Competing for your attention is a custom steel staircase that does its job of getting people up and down while doubling as a work of art. At the top of those stairs is an office and bedrooms. The master bedroom is downstairs along with a kitchen overlooking the greatroom and the deck. Never far away are the options of paying a visit to the Family Barn, Concert Lake, Park Pavilion or grabbing the putter and working on your short game at the Putting Park.
This 4-bed, 4.5-bath cabin home is on a large, tastefully-landscaped lot. The ceilings of the great room and master glow in cedar while cabinets are walnut and flooring is made up of 9.5-inch white oak planks. You’ll find fireplaces in the great room and master bed and an intimate fire pit on the deck. Kitchen appliances include Viking, Whirlpool and a Perlick wine cooler.
- 8336 Thunderbird Circle
- 3,249 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Generous, southeast-facing windows with Lookout Mountain views
- Kitchen appliances include Viking, Whirlpool and a Perlick wine cooler
- Large patio with firepit and jacuzzi
- Upstairs bunkroom and office space
- Custom steel staircase that doubles as a work of art
- Sandbox Studio | Heslin Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.