With a corner view of forest and fairway and doors that fold out of sight, dinner at this Martis Camp home truly serves up a feast for the senses. To one side of this dining room is the warmth of a large kitchen and a great room with its stone fireplace. And yet arm’s length away in the other direction are windows that disappear, connecting you to the back patio with its firepit and views of the 2nd fairway. The master bed of this 3,250-sqare-foot home also holds views of the course, as well as a morning wakeup scene of Lookout Mountain. On this level, you’ll find a beautiful display of countertops and backing in the kitchen as well as a junior master with corner views of the forest. The upstairs media room has a covered deck and fairway views, as well as a bunkroom. A separate bedroom — brightened by abundant windows — is positioned so that the tall, vertical window at the head of the bed neatly frames Lookout Mountain.
This 4-bed, 4.5 bath home is a short stroll from the Family Barn, Concert Lake, Park Pavilion and the award-winning Putting. Cabinets and doors are oak, countertops are granite and the ceiling is clear western red cedar. The impressive flooring is European White Oak while appliances are from the likes of Sub-Zero, Wolf and Miele. The surrounding lot is beautifully landscaped, including that bucolic scene just beyond the dining room doors that give way to the great outdoors.
- 9507 Wawona Court
- 3,250 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Walking distance to Family Barn, Concert Lake, Putting Park and Park Pavilion
- Backs to the 2nd fairway on the Tom Fazio Golf Course
- Large greatroom and dining that opens via folding doors to outdoor patio and firpit
- Large 2nd floor deck off the media room with overlooking views of the 2nd fairway
- Sandbox Studio | Heslin Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES