Beyond the bold, artistic entry of this 3,218-square-foot home are leading lines of stone, beams and a gracefully pitched ceiling that guide your eye immediately toward Lookout Mountain, neatly framed on the other side of the great room. It’s an impressive welcoming, a connection between space and soul that spreads far deeper into this home. Stage right from that great room is the dining room adjacent to south facing windows and a kitchen with an alluring granite counter and large workspace. Just beyond is an outdoor heated lanai with covered dining, a fireplace, tv screens, and a built-in custom tub with balcony views of the ski slopes. It’s the ideal environment for entertainers. The master bed with impressive south facing views and fireplace is on the first floor of this 3-bed, 3.5-bath home while the second floor includes another suite, bunk room with two twins and three singles, media room and large game room.
All this with walking distance of the Family Barn, Camp Lodge, Fishing Lake, Park Pavilion and Putting Course.
- 10451 Thunderbird Circle
- 3,218 Square feet
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- Stunning views of Lookout Mountain and Northstar California
- Walking distance to Family Barn, Park Pavilion, Sports Fields and Fishing Lake
- 376 sq ft covered lanai with outdoor kitchen, fireplace and TVs
- Large Great Room with views | Game room and Bunk room
- Kelly & Stone Architects | Loverde Builders
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES