There are three ways to best appreciate this home’s stunning beauty: one, from the driveway that traverses its private 1.8 acres; two, from the neighboring fairways that gaze up to a cascade of lawn and a generous spread of decks; or three, from any other point of this estate’s sprawling floorplan. This home is grand, both in scope and in how it impresses. It covers 5,272 square feet, houses 4 beds, 5.5 baths and features a separate master suite wing with captain’s quarters windows for both the bedroom and bathroom. With its interior designed by Kim Anderson, the same author of the Camp Lodge, Family Barn and Beach Shack, this home’s kitchen is both elegant and comfortable, a natural hub for everything from morning pancakes to evening parties. From here, all points of the home are accessed, including the adjacent great room and dining room, the private guest room wing with deck, reading nook, fridge and microwave, and decks with views of lawns and fairways and the crests of Lookout Mountain and Sawtooth. Upstairs are two guest rooms and a large media room with treetop views of the mountains and Tom Fazio’s masterpiece.
The grounds of this large homesite combined with the lines draw parallels with estates from the Hamptons. Perched on the lawn that drops down to the 10th hole is a shaded picnic table with a gallery seat. Inside, details are first rate. The flooring in the kitchen, great room and master bedroom is distressed hickory pecan. Countertops are granite and Calcutta marble. Appliances include Wolf, KitchenAid, Sub-Zero and Maytag. A short stroll down the cul-de-sac leads you to the Family Barn, Concert Lake and Sports Pavilion.
- 8800 Schroeder Way
- 5,272 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Located on the 10th green of the Tom Fazio Golf Course
- Large outdoor entertaining and lawn area with picnic table
- Walking distance to Family Barn, Concert Lake, Park Pavilion and Putting Park
- Interior designed by Kim Anderson, the same author of the Camp Lodge, Family Barn and Beach Shack
- Appliances include Wolf, KitchenAid, Sub-Zero and Maytag
- Ryan Group Architects | NSM Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES