First impressions are far more remarkable when the subject is impressive. Such is the case with this Martis Camp estate that stops you in your tracks with a bold, artistic balance of wood, stone and iron. Beyond that first hello are contemporary designs and details that impress at every turn. The front door of this 4-bed, 4.5 bath custom home opens to a massive window framing Martis Camp’s Express Chair on Lookout Mountain, the scene brightening a stunning living room and kitchen. This same sight graces the master bedroom with its large deck. The 1,768-sqare feet of decking reaches both north and south, offering sun and shade as the day goes on. In fact, the large, sunny media room upstairs is flanked by two large decks – one facing the forest to the north and the other gazing towards Lookout Mountain and the Tennis Pavilion and Springs Pavilion that are just a short walk away.
The notion of impressive continues within this 3,586-square-foot home designed by Lot C Architects and built by Gallagher Construction. There are automated shades and home automation systems like Lutron, Savant and Control 4 throughout the home. Countertops are granite, quartz, travertine and concrete. Doors and trim are alder, panels are reclaimed wood, floors are engineered oak and the ceilings of the great room, den and master suite are dominated by Montana Ghostwood. And to complete this impressive picture are kitchen appliances including the likes of Sub-Zero, KitchenAid and Miele.
- 9625 Dunsmuir Way
- 3,586 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Walking distance to the Tennis Pavilion and Springs Pavilion
- Private 0.99 Acre Estate Lot
- Peek views south to Lookout Mountain, and distant mountain views to the north
- Extensive outdoor living spaces; 2 patios and 2 decks totalling 1,768 Square Feet
- Spacious mud room with built in lockers
- Lot C Architecture | Gallagher Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.