This may well be the home of your dreams. Then again, depending on what size you prefer your dreams — it may be the guest home of your dreams. At 1,101 square feet, this home — endowed with tall stretches of glass and a living room/kitchen alignment that grabs the first light of day as well as sunsets — feels and lives far bigger than its foot print. Designed by Sandbox Studios and built by Mark Tanner Construction, this 2-bed/2-bath home is all the sanctuary many could ever ask for. If it isn’t, there are conceptual plans for an estate that connects seamlessly to this home, converting it into the ideal guesthouse.
Located within walking distance of the Tennis Pavilion and Springs Park, this home is loaded with premium amenities. Countertops are Silestone, flooring is white oak and kitchen cabinets are customized in walnut. Appliances are Wolf and KitchenAid and the living room includes a bar with wine refrigerator. The exterior is an impressive display of Montana timber and Sierra Pacific Windows and sliding doors while the patio is anchored by a firepit.
- 9718 Hunter House Drive
- 1,101 Square feet
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Sandbox Studio Architecture
- Mark Tanner Construction
- Custom walnut cabinets and siltstone countertops in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Savant Control System with speakers installed in living room, master bedroom and patio. Living room shades wired and controlled by Savant.
- Built in fire-pit on patio, freestanding barbecue, and planted landscaping with drip system.
- Within walking distance to the Springs Pavilion and Tennis Pavilion and close proximity to Lookout Lodge.
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.