Certain powers in this world have a way of captivating us. There’s the sun and stars, for one. The mighty Pacific, as well. But step into this 5-bed, 5.5 bath home and you immediately confront a lesser-known power that grabs your attention and appeals to your soul: the power of wood. The grains and lines of this vaulted, wood ceiling — combined with soaring windows and a wide view of the nearby Park Pavilion — combine for an impressive hello. Beneath this ceiling of Bodie Ghost Town Grey Wood resides a living room warmed by both the views and the large fireplace. The kitchen and dining room are a whisper away as is the large, covered deck with views of the Park Pavilion, fire pit and a hot tub that serves up scenes of Lookout Mountain. The master bedroom and office are downtstairs while a journey up the custom-metal staircase takes you to more bedrooms.
This 4,088-square-foot home’s appliances are impeccable and include the likes of Sub-Zero, Wolf, Whirlpool and KitchenAid. Countertops in the kitchen are Calcutta marble and Caesarstone while cabinets and doors are Superior Alder and floors are oak. Beautiful as the inside is, the neighborhood is attractive as well. The ski lodge is nearby and Spring Park and the Tennis Pavilion are a short walk away from the back deck.
- 8424 Newhall Drive
- 4,088 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Walking distance to the Tennis Pavilion and Springs Pavilion
- Close proximity to Lookout Lodge
- Covered patio with firepit and Jacuzzi
- Appliances include Sub-Zero, Wolf, Whirlpool and KitchenAid
- Home Interior Design by Matthew O’Doriso
- Sandbox Studio | Tanner Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES