In the forest, you come across an assortment of inspiring sights, all compliments of Mother Nature. Here at the edge of the forest and end of a cul de sac, however, you encounter a spectacle that’s anything but raw — a 5,923-square-foot mountain modern home that exudes class and refinement. The exterior with its knot-free, vertical grain cedar reads like a modern museum, as does the oversized, glass front door. Inside, your eye catches the artistic fireplace separating the great room from the dining room and kitchen, all sharing one expansive glass wall. Beyond those windows is a deck with views of the Carson Range. It’s the quintessential venue for entertaining. The whole home shares this abundance of natural light, including two master bedrooms, one with a large circular bath. Downstairs are more bedrooms and a deck with a hot tub and rarefied views. There’s a bunkroom, wine cellar, a media room for the rambunctious and a wall whose bookshelf contains one book that, tipped forward, opens to a room for the curious. Call it the Harry Potter Cave, if you like.
Contributing to this 5-bed, 6.5-bath home’s stunning appeal are interior details that are expressions of quality, not the least of which are the Henrybuilt cabinets. Doors and flooring are solid white oak, and countertops are paperstone, marble and casearstone. Appliances include Miele, Sub-Zero, Bosch and Maytag. Even the garage, with its angled, south-facing windows carries through with this home’s designs on being a virtual work of art.
- 2507 Chatwold Court
- 5,923 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5+2 Baths
- Large deck with stunning views of the Carson Range and Martis Valley
- Henrybuilt cabinets - doors and flooring are solid white oak - countertops are paperstone, marble and casearstone
- Appliances include Miele, Sub-Zero, Bosch and Maytag
- Media room with a wall whose bookshelf contains one book that, tipped forward, opens to a hidden room
- Exterior are knot-free, vertical grain cedar
- Blaze Makoid Architecture | Heslin Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.