This is the estate home where you teach your kids that “play” is a thing you do, not a button you push. It’s leaving the big screen dark and setting off for the creek at the north end of the property. It’s studying clouds from the deck by day and mastering s’mores at the patio with the firepit and hot tub by night. It’s heading down the path to nearby Springs Pavilion and the Tennis Pavilion. And wrapping up the day with board games and storytelling sessions in a separate “kids’ wing” with two bunkrooms connected by a media room that doubles as a fort. Play is king here and it comes easy to kids from one to 92.
This completely new 4,421-square-foot Martis Camp Estate Home settles seamlessly into the landscape with expansive views from its decks. You’ve even got a separate golf cart garage for quick getaways to that other form of play. Of the five bedrooms, two are master suites. There are 4.5 baths, a media room, floors of European white oak, ceilings ablaze in smooth red cedar and a kitchen with walnut cabinetry, a fireplace and direct access to the living room and decks. Appliances are top notch — SubZero, Wolf, KitchenAid and Whirlpool. And the exterior is nicely wrapped up in select, tight-knot red cedar, complemented by a creek that awakens the play within and lulls you to sleep under starlit skies.
- 2607 Elsinore Court
- 4,421 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Sandbox Studio Architecture | Loverde Builders
- Exterior living with dining, fire pit, and spa contiguous to creek and pond
- Fireplaces in great room and master bedroom
- First floor master with office and two guest master suites on second floor
- Media room with custom built ins
- Two bunk rooms with built in bunk beds and desks
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.