Located at that part of Martis Camp that’s in the company of the Lookout Mountain Ski Lodge, Tennis Pavilion and the Springs Pavilion, this 5-bed-, 5 bath home holds views that gaze up toward Lookout Mountain as well as towering windows that frame the Carson Range and capture light that radiates throughout. First steps into this home reward you with tall ceilings and windows in the great room before you, the kitchen and dining room to the left, and — dead ahead — those knockout vistas. On this main floor you’ll find an elegant master bedroom, a guest room and mud room with washer and dryer. Upstairs is the “hive” of activity, a media room with wraparound decks and views of Lookout Mountain. At this level, you’ll also encounter two more guest rooms and a colorful bunkroom just steps from the media room.
This 4,462-square-foot home features cabinets created from an array of woods — alder, shinoki, and custom Italianate laminates. Countertop materials include slabs cut from quartz and Caesar stone. Doors and trim are alder and floors are a solid hardwood grain. Wolf, Bosch, Sub-Zero and Whirlpool are the name brands behind the appliances.
- 9512 Dunsmuir Way
- 4,462 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- Close proximity to Lookout Lodge. Springs Pavilion and Tennis Pavilion
- Modern and traditional architecture, accented by views of the Carson Range and the slopes of Lookout Mountain
- Wraparound deck with covered outdoor dining and hot tub
- Sandbox Studio | Glennwood Mountain Homes
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES