Amazing things happen when the front doors to this estate home swing open: jaws drop and eyes widen. Conversations are momentarily interrupted by the views that unfold in every direction of this exquisite 6,441-square-foot, 5 bed, 5.5 bath home. The living room is perfectly seated with views of Martis Valley as well as Lookout Mountain. Same goes for the kitchen where morning sun pours in from the east and — twelve hours later on the other side of the honed marble kitchen counter — sunsets glow in the elegant dining room perched above the valley beyond. The large deck off the great room and dining room as well as decks off the upper bedrooms create an amazing indoor/outdoor living experience. Even the deep, enticing bathtubs and the glassed hallway treat you to great views.
As stunning as all that exists beyond the home is, what happens within is even more impressive. Deftly separated into two floors and two “wings,” this estate’s west side is capped by a master suite and office with floor-to-ceiling glass. Downstairs is a long wet bar and large wine cellar adjacent to a game room/living room with fireplace, bunkhouse and a nearby deck with fire pit and hot tub. The stunning floors are Siberian Oak tortoise shell while cabinets are smooth alder and counter tops are honed marble. Appliances include Wolf, Sub-Zero, Miele and Whirlpool. Even the trip to the mud room and garage — via the long, glass bridgeway — carries through with the sense of never-ending sights.
- 9500 Dunsmuir Way
- 6,441 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Walton Architecture & Engineering
- Lamperti Construction, Inc.
- Siberian oak flooring throughout home
- Clear cedar ceiling in kitchen, dining room, entry, living room, master bedroom and bathroom, and guest master bedroom and bathroom.
- Wolf range, Wolf microwave drawer, Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, Miele dishwasher, Whirlpool washer/dryer
- Bar, wine cellar, media room, bunk room, and exercise room
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.