Plant yourself dead center in the living room and you’ve set yourself up for a pleasant conundrum: which view is the best? Set your gaze one direction and you’re staring down Lookout Mountain. Shift your eyes a tad to the right and you have a clear view of Prosser Run. Now, look before you and you’ll see the stunning connection of kitchen, great room and dining area, all artfully tied together by floors of Italian porcelain tile and ceilings that glow from cedar wood. Look more closely, however, and you’ll find something far more impressive: it’s beautifully designed for living. Very much so.
The Springs Pavilion, Tennis Pavilion and Lookout Lodge are all a short walk from this 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 3,900-square-foot home. Moonlight Meadow is nearby as well. But the temptation to stay home is completely understandable. This home is ideal for friends, family and the pursuit of entertainment. There’s a large outdoor living area with a fire pit and built-in barbecue area, as well as a covered hot tub and covered dining area. Kitchen appliances include the well-known names of Wolf, Bosch, Kohler and Subzero. Finally, you’ll find parking for a golf cart, ski storage and a spacious mudroom with a ski boot warming bench – just in case that view of Prosser Run gets the better of you.
- 8460 Newhall Drive
- 3,912 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- The home is within close walking distance of the Springs Pavilion, Tennis Pavilion, and Lookout Lodge.
- Large kitchen, appointed with an expansive island and professional appliances.
- The secluded second floor master suite offers its own patio with views of Lookout Mountain, private office space, generous walk in dressing room and a master bathroom complete with a freestanding soaking tub and large walk in shower
- Additionally, the second floor hosts a built-out six bed bunk room with bunk bathroom, and a fourth bedroom with access to a large roof deck with views toward Martis Valley and Carson Range.
- Ground floor provides a junior master suite with en suite bathroom, and a media room (or fifth bedroom) with its own attached bathroom.
- Large outdoor living area with fire pit, built-in BBQ grill area, covered dining and a covered integrated hot tub.
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.