For some, this home is the dream fulfilled. End of story. Others, however, may view it as the home that houses them while their dream home takes shape. In other words, there’s room on this homesite to build your main mountain home or you can be content with the modern home as is — a modern, 2-bed, 2-bath estate guesthouse that’s big on views of the Carson Range beyond and the tee box and fairway of the sixth hole below. There’s even an outdoor dining area with firepit to make the best of those vistas. Designed by Sandbox Studio, this 1,087-square-foot home is within walking distance of Lost Library and a network of trails. There are Lutron controlled shades in the living room as well. Whether this home is all you need for the life you want or if you see it as the future guesthouse to the home of your dreams, you’ll find quality running from wall to wall.
- 8370 Valhalla Drive
- 1,087 Square feet
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Backs to the 6th tees on the Tom Fazio’s masterpiece golf course
- Guest house with available plans for main house
- Lutron controlled shades in livingroom
- Walking distance to the Lost Library and community trails
- Large patio with firepit and covered outdoor dining space
- Sandbox Studio | Tony Hardy Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.