When it comes to first impressions, this home is truly impressive. Your arrival is bold, elegant and has a vaguely European feel as you pull up beneath the porte cochere with the arching beams. Beside the front door is a sweeping, yet intimate porch with a swing. And beyond that front door is a great room with soaring windows, ornate chandelier, a massive stone fireplace and a spacious corner nook that’s ideal for morning coffees and late night board games. Such is your first glance of this 3,775-square-foot, 4-bed, 3.5-bath estate home. A closer observation reveals a kitchen with custom-antiqued carpentry, a large granite counter and a deep, hammered copper sink. The abundance of windows surrounding the dining room captures morning’s first rays. Upstairs, you’ll find a bunkroom adjacent to a large balcony overlooking the great room below. It’s a setting that’s ideal as a kids’ playroom or media room.
Designed by Sandbox Studio and built by Gallagher Construction, this home is close to Lookout Lodge and features views toward Big Rock Meadow and faraway peak. There’s a separate office and a nursery in the master bedroom that can easily be configured as a large walk-in closet. Outside, you’ll find extensive living space with a hot tub, fire pit, shower and attractive landscaping. Appliances include Viking and KitchenAid brands while hickory hardwood runs throughout the home. Doors and trim are Knotty Alder, ceilings are Douglas fir and countertops are made of Timbalada Granite, Nacavado Granite and White Springs Granite.
- 8142 Villandry Drive
- 3,775 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- Extensive outdoor living space with fire pit, hot tub and outddoor shower
- Close proximity to Lookout Lodge
- Home has a separate office, and Master Bedroom Nursery that can easily be configured into a very large walk-in closet
- Views toward Big Rock Meadow and distant peaks
- Fun loft area above the great room
- Gallagher Construction | Sandbox Studio
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.