For most of us, it takes a good mile or so of hiking to reach the nearest waterfall. Here, that peaceful cadence of river and rock is no further than the closest window. Accents like this are present throughout this 5,401-square-foot home perched above the 7th fairway. There’s the porte cochere entry and the large granite fireplace beside the cozy boulder bench in the great room. To reach the guest suites and media room, you ascend a dramatic turret staircase. There’s a huge wrap-around deck, custom bar, wine room, a nook for morning coffee and nighttime board games, tall, heavily-beamed ceilings and — beyond the living room, master bed and inspiring office — the ever-present lull of a creek spilling from one stone to the next.
This 4-bed, 4.5-bath home’s views of Lookout Mountain are enjoyed from all angles, including an outside, covered living area and gazebo with built-in barbecue. Living areas throughout the house are enhanced by hickory wood floors while cabinets are cherry. Outside, beyond the intimacy of the waterfall and the grandeur of the porte cochere, is an exterior featuring Sierra Antique granite.
Ward-Young Architects / Loverde Builders, Inc.
- 8336 Valhalla Drive
- 5,401 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Located on the 7th Fairway with views of lookout Mountain
- Porte cochere with copper finial - 3-car oversized garage
- Exterior waterfall-pond feature
- Exterior Sierra Antique granite rock wainscoting and pillars
- Hickory wood flooring throughout main living areas
- 450 bottle wine room & Forced air heat with call-in control
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.