Be prepared: when company steps through the front door of this home, they likely won’t notice you. Understand that the rare and stunning view of Lookout Mountain is likely to leave them wide-eyed and speechless. It’s a reaction you’ll come to accept, if not encourage. Whether it’s from the kitchen, the master suite, the dining room, or the great room whose pocket windows disappear and lead to a massive south-facing deck, this 5,307-square-foot Martis Camp home holds the ticket to a private viewing of Lookout Mountain that few others can rival.
Accenting the beauty beyond is the detail inside, including an intricate, attractive 3D tile theme and the Fry Reglet recessed grooves that bring an elegant touch to drywall, base panels and door frames. Handsome steel trusses run the length of the house and out to the large deck to frame the mountain scene. Overlooking the impressive ground floor layout is an upstairs hallway that leads to more bedrooms, an office with views of Martis Valley, a bunkroom with a ladder leading to an expansive reading loft with mountain view windows, and a large media room with its own deck.
This 5-bed, 5.5 bath home’s deck with 30-foot vaulted ceilings, lounge, firepit, fireplace, barbecue and jacuzzi is the stuff of dreams for those who love their views as well as entertaining family and friends. The landscape is meticulous while household appliances include Wolf and Sub-Zero.
While you’re never far from a glimpse of Lookout Mountain, you’re also close to an escape to Lookout Lodge.
- 9501 Wawona Court
- 5,307 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5+2 Baths
- Close proximity to Lookout Lodge
- Media room, game room and office | Exposed steel trusses inside and outside
- Views of Lookout Moutain and Martis Valley
- Giant outdoor entertainment areas with 30 ’ covered vaulted ceilings, BBQ, Jaccuzi, Fireplace, Firepit and lounge area
- Bunk Room with elevated reading area with views of Northstar Look out Mountain
- Mountain Concepts | Rinnovo Group
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES