This home has a sleek, well-chiseled modernity to it, a place with the kind of pose one might strike in Elle or GQ. And yet its stunning angularity — combined with the panorama of sky and mountain that plays at all points of this 4,412-square-foot home — makes it instantly welcoming and pleasantly livable. That view is your first impression, once you’ve managed to move beyond your admiration for the home’s elegant exterior. The living room, dining room, breakfast nook and kitchen all share a north-facing wall of windows that gaze at the Carson Range and Martis Valley and provides abundant natural light. On the main floor, a glass-walled bridge leads to the office and a master bedroom with a separate deck and a handsome, iron-faced fireplace. Leading downstairs to this 5 bed, 5.5 bath estate is a windowed staircase. Here, you’ll find a bunkroom sleeping eight, two bedrooms and a second living room with covered deck, hot tub and fire ring.
The beautiful kitchen is complemented by appliances of equal appeal — Wolf, Miele, Maytag and Sub-Zero — while the master bath’s artistically comfortable free-standing bath is from Victoria & Albert. Iron and wood work their magic throughout. Floors are rift cut white oak while kitchen counters are caesarstone wild rice and alpinus granite. One final attractive element to this home is its location; it’s near Springs Pavilion and the Tennis Pavilion and just down the street from Lookout Lodge and direct, private ski access to Northstar California Resort.
- 9399 Campobello Court
- 4,412 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Outdoor BBQ, hot tub, fire pit, outdoor lounge and a 2nd living room downstairs
- Close proximity to Lookout Lodge, Tennis Pavilion and Spring Pavilion
- Large deck off the kitchen and dining room - well suited for year round entertaining
- Bunkroom that sleep four
- Price includes furniture, accessories, av equipment with some exclusions
- Jim Morrison Construction | Walton Architecture + Engineering
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.