A trip to this home can often lead to a serious case of rubbernecking. It starts from street level as you gaze up at this home’s handsome stack of decks and patios, all with beautiful balcony views of Lookout Mountain and Martis Valley. Step inside and your head swivels left, right, nearby and far away. The winter sun pours into its kitchen, dining room and a great room with wet bar and stunning fireplaces of metal, wood and stone, all under peaked ceilings of steel beams and alluring woods. Stage right of the front door leads to a guest wing down the hallway with access to its own garage as well as two bedrooms with views of Lookout Mountain. Left of the entry and beyond the great room is a “hanging hallway” of glass and wood suspended over a creek bed laced with boulders and ferns. On the other side of this bridge is a master suite with a deck and pleasantly framed windows that are fixed on Martis Valley and the Carson Range. There are two staircases leading to the separate downstairs wings, both unified by a large patio with immense views, firepit, a bar with its own counter, and a covered and heated dining area. This lower level also houses a bunk room, workout room, den, office, kitchenette, and — center court of the downstairs scene — a large, inviting media room with tv and fireplace.
This 5-bed, 6.5 bath Martis Camp Estate spans 5,210 square feet and is within walking distance of both the 7th green and the 8th tee.
- 8300 Valhalla Drive
- 5,210 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Baths
- Incredible views of Carson Range and Northstar ski runs
- Lutron lighting, radiant heat and full AV system
- Full office/den with bar, workout room, and spectacular bunk room
- Separate outdoor kitchen and full outdoor bar area
- Walking distance to the 7th green and 8th tee on the Tom Fazio golf course
- Walton Architecture + Engineering | Heslin Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.