The sleek angles and modern lines of this 2-bed, 2-bath home exude an elegance James Bond would find extremely agreeable.
There’s a crisp, Scandinavian poise to the place that balances nicely with the mountain and valley views that stretch beyond. Its great room’s retractable doors open to those stunning views and a firepit and patio ideal are for entertaining. At the same time, this home’s location ensures an intimate sense of privacy and room to add a main house on this beautiful 1.6 acre homesite.
Designed by architect Todd Mather, this 1,200-square-foot home’s loft is accessed by an artistically hammered metal ladder. Beneath is the kitchen that reaches out to the great room and fireplace. Fitting for a home of such quality and modernity are kitchen appliances that include brands such as Wolf and Sub-Zero. The rain showers in both bathrooms are custom-designed with Ann Sacks tiling.
- 8303 Valhalla Drive
- 1,200 Square feet
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Expansive views to the Martis Valley, Carson Range, Lookout Mountain and Backside
- Contemporary design with privacy
- Great room retractable doors fully open up to a contemporary entertaining patio
- Fun kids loft with hammered metal ladder access
- All finishes are designer, including the Ann Sacks tiling and rainshowers in both bathrooms. Designer furniture custom made for the space.
- Heslin Constrution | Walton Architecture + Engineering (Todd Mather)
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.