Framed by this home’s wine bar window are views of the Carson Range and Mt. Rose, a fine pairing to a glass of Pinot noir. Equally stirring is the view from the vast kitchen island that gazes upon a large dining area, great room and a custom concrete fireplace that serves as a centerpiece of the home and sentry to the patio beyond. Such touches are common to this 4,565-square-foot contemporary custom home that parallels the 7th hole on the Tom Fazio’s masterpiece golf course. Walking through the front door never gets old as this 5-bed, 4.5 bath home’s beauty radiates at all corners. The upstairs master bedroom is made even more masterful with a deck overlooking the stretch of fairway.
The Henry Built kitchen is where friends and family gather, eventually migrating to 2,500 square feet of deck, patio and outdoor entertaining space that includes a bocce ball court. Cabinets, doors, trim and flooring are custom bleached walnut, countertops are Caesarstone quartz, and the great room ceiling is an impressive expanse of cedar. For appliances, the range and refrigerator are Gaggenau, there’s a Uline Wine Captain for 48 bottles, a Uline Beverage Fridge, while the Bosch brand adorns the oven, microwave and two dishwashers.
- 10632 Olana Drive
- 4,565 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Backs to the 7th hole on the Tom Fazio’s masterpiece golf course
- 2,500 square feet of deck, patio and outdoor entertaining space that includes a bocce ball court
- Views of the Carson Range and Mt. Rose
- The range and refrigerator are Gaggenau while the Bosch brand adorns the oven, microwave and two dishwashers
- Henry Built kitchen | Uline Wine Captain that can hold 48 bottles and a Uline Beverage Fridge
- sagemodern - Architect & Builder
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.