There you are, one step into the house, eyes locked in on the view beyond the great room — a quietude of grass, forest and faraway ridges. Then, without a step, that gaze drifts skyward to a ceiling of stunning, honey-hued woods that lighten the scene throughout this 3,250-square-foot home. The kitchen — with its large, artistic counter — along with the great room and dining room, all share a patio that faces the grassy open space. There’s a barbecue and hot tub here, along with a heated, covered dining cove. On the main floor, a large, sculpted bath makes the master suite even more masterful. There’s a bunkroom not far away and a media room adjacent to the great room. The journey upstairs is made more pleasant by ascending a handsome staircase customized from iron, glass and wood. There’s a junior master suite up here, along with two other bedrooms with pleasant outlooks on life. A short walk from this 4-bed, 4.5-bath home leads to the 3rd hole of Martis Camp’s renowned course as well as the Family Barn and Concert Lake.
Then again, you can always go with your first impression and simply settle into that scene that first captured your fancy, the one with the patio, the inviting chair and the peaceful scene that stretches out before you.
- 8343 Thunderbird Circle
- 3,250 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Walking distance to the Family Barn, Camp Lodge and Concert Lake
- A short walk leads to the 3rd hole of Martis Camp’s renowned Tom Fazio golf course
- Outdoor heated covered dining area with BBQ, firepit and jacuzzi
- Back to open space with large grass play area
- Walton Architecture + Engineering | Crestwood Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.