Some judge a home by its cover. In that case, this Martis Camp home — with its stunning architecture, curb appeal and clean, modern lines — has that criteria covered. Others define the ideal home by its views and location. With Lookout Mountain peering through windows, forest at all points of the property, glimpses of the Carson Range, and close proximity to the Tennis Pavilion and Springs Pavilion park, that box is most definitely checked. This 5,000-square-foot home is exceptionally bright, a positive vibe enhanced by a liberal application of windows. The great room’s wall of glass slides away to provide access to the expansive deck and erases the line between indoors and out. On that deck is a stylishly covered dining area. Floor-to-ceiling windows grace the master bedroom with its modern fireplace and a large bath perfectly posed beneath a window. There’s an office on this master wing of the home while the other side of this 5-bed, 5.5-bath home hosts another large bedroom. Upstairs are two bedrooms, a bunkroom, and a media room whose views of Lookout Mountain provide competition to whatever may be featured on the big screen.
In addition to its lavish mounts of storage, the kitchen also is accented by appliances that include Wolf, Sub-Zero and a Perlick wine rack.
- 8418 Newhall Drive
- 5,000 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Close proximity to Springs Pavilion and Lookout Lodge
- Large decks and outdoor entertaining space
- Large upstairs media room and bunk room with views of Lookout Mountain and the ski runs
- Walking distance to the Tennis Pavilion
- Ryan Group Architects | Heslin Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.