To build or not to build, that is the question. This stunning award winning LEED Certified Platinum mountain modern home whose impressive ceilings and customized interiors is both energy efficient while elegant, serves nicely for life today, with conceptual plans by Clare Walton for a larger 4 bedroom home with spectacular views of the Carson Ridge and Lookout Mountain. The current well-appointed 2-bed, 2-bath, 1,107-sqare-foot guesthouse with a two car heated garage is a comfortable abode while planning and building the larger home on this 1.6 acre lot. All furnishings are included making your move in truly turnkey.
Views and location are some of this home’s finest features. From the master bedroom, you’ll find a covered sitting porch with sunrise views over the Carson Range. The kitchen and great room share the same views as well as corner pocket doors that slide away and invite you to the deck beyond. There’s a separate deck with its own views of Lookout Mountain, covered and heated dining space, a hot tub, firepit and barbecue. As for location, this home enjoys a peaceful, park-like setting near the Putting Park and the Park Pavilion just a short stroll away.
- 8800 Longwood Court
- 1,107 Square feet
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Walking distance to the Putting Park, Concert Lake and Family Barn
- Views of Lookout Mountain and the Carson Range
- Deck with firepit and jacuzzi - Outdoor dining and BBQ
- All furnishings are included making your move in truly turnkey
- Award winning LEED Platinum certified mountain modern design
- Mountain Concepts | Lamperti Construction, Inc.
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES