Is it possible that a home might favor one “side” over the other? Not to imply that it possesses a brain, though it certainly has soul. If, for argument’s sake, that reasoning holds, then its conceivable that this home is beholden to its western side. After all, that’s where the kitchen nook, living room, bedrooms, patios, barbecue bay and hot tub face. There’s a creek there, too, not thirty yards away. Hop that creek and you’re on the putting park. It’s all very understandable for the moment. Next morning, however, as the sun rises from the Lookout Mountain side of the house, the debate begins all over again.
One side of this 3,250-square-foot home that’s unquestionably stunning is its inside. Two master suites are accented by views and fireplaces. There’s a weathered, French country kitchen with oak floors and top-brand appliances. Above the garage is a separate kingdom for kids. In the basement, there’s a wine cellar. And embracing the home is a stunning exterior of reclaimed barnwood, a touch that puts an end to the debate about which side of this home is its best side. They all can lay claim to that honor.
- 8710 Breakers Court
- 3,250 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Vineyard Custom Homes | Sandbox Studio Architecture
- Fully furnished with golf cart
- Located on the coveted putting park with a stream out your backyard
- Great outdoor living on the east and west sides of home with firepits, hot tub and dining area
- Weiland doors open on both sides of the home to bring in the outdoors and enjoy the setting the home offers
- Two master suites on main floor, 3 double bunk room, guest suite on 2nd level, and basement wine cellar
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES