Some people prefer their walls heavy with art. Some lean toward the understated, maybe even the stark. And still others prefer their walls to double as windows to the world. This is that kind of home, one whose southeast facing windows frame full frontal views of Northstar California’s Lookout Mountain above and Concert Park Lake directly below. This abundance of water, light and sky bring in views that are as breathtaking as they are relaxing.
Stunning as all things Martis Camp on the other side of the window may be, those features within are even more impressive. Centerpiece of the kitchen is a commanding slab of Antolini Luigi Eurostone. Birch and Caleidolgno woods warm the kitchen while appliances like Wolf, Meile and Sub Zero add their own luster. The Savant system controls Lutron shades with concealed pockets and full Lutron lighting. And stitching this 3,249 square-foot home together are limestone honed floors, walnut trim and ceilings of clear cedar.
- 10507 Kaweah Ct.
- 3,249 Square feet
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- Directly in front of Concert Lake with views of Lookout Mountain
- Loft office with incredible views
- Custom garage with built in workspace with custom airplane hangar garage door
- Shades: Lutron with concealed pockets
- Lighting: full Lutron with Savant system
- JLS Design / Jones-Corda Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.