Beyond an impressive vaulted entry and a stout front door is a great room with serene views that offers privacy in the pines. Here, where the energy of the 5-bed, 5.5 bath home convenes, is a bright, spacious kitchen with a custom slab counter, a dining room and — nestled perfectly in the corner — a nook that calls out to those who enjoy morning coffee, quiet conversations and evenings of Scrabble and laughter. It’s a great place to gather, entertain or simply kick back, crack a book, open the windows and bring the summer evening indoors. Master bedrooms reside at opposite ends of the first floor while the upstairs features bedrooms with views from their decks and a bunk room that sleeps eight.
This 4,820-square-foot home’s features are splendid. Countertops are leathered granite and marble, doors are alder and floors hickory. There are two interior fireplaces and a firepit on the back patio that allows you to keep your feet warm while awaiting the next shooting stars. You’ll find morning views toward Lookout Mountain and be able to reach the Ski Lodge in just a matter of a few minutes.
- 8455 Newhall Drive
- 4,820 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Beautiful spacious homesite backing to open space, making this home feel larger and more private
- Extensive outdoor living, with a firepit
- Large well designed bunk room, adjacent to the loft room
- Includes a sleeping porch off of second floor loft
- Swaback Partners
- Greenwood Homes
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES