This Martis Camp home isn’t shy. It leans into the world with a bold exterior of decks that extend proudly to the north. Its front door is grand as well, ascending to an active hub made up of the kitchen, dining room and great room. This great room is flanked by a terrace with firepit to one side as well as an impressive patio on the forest side with covered dining, jacuzzi, fireplace, built-in barbecue and dry sauna. Three things catch your eye in the kitchen — a large, attractive counter, an abundance of natural light, and a large amount of storage. This 5-bed, 5.5- bath’s master suite features floor-to-ceiling windows, a fireplace, expansive views and the jacuzzi just steps from the master bath. The guest master suite on the opposite side of this estate home has access to the back patio as well. There are several levels to this 4,155-square-foot home, each bright and sunny and crowned by a vista room with room to play, read, watch tv or — with its walls of windows and wrap-around deck — simply absorb the peaceful views of Big Rock Meadow and the forests beyond. Just a few minutes away is the Ski Lodge and lifts on Northstar California’s Lookout Mountain as well as the Tennis Pavilion and Springs Park.
- 8166 Villandry Drive
- 4,155 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Expansive outdoor entertaining areas with front patio with firepit
- Large outdoor dining area in the back with built-in BBQ, jacuzzi and dry sauna
- Gorgeous mountain views
- Close proximity to Lookout Lodge and Big Rock Meadow
- Upstairs Vista Room and a 3 car garage
- Walton Architecture / Vineyard Homes
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.
ALL AVAILABLE HOMES