People here tend to walk with their chins up. Not that they’re making any philosophical or societal statements, it’s just that – with a ski hill served straight up behind the home – the pleasure of looking skyward is too hard to resist. Those views of Prosser Run are front and center throughout this 4,233-square-foot home. You wake up from several bedrooms – including the master – to the sight and sounds of the chairlift. The deck seems to recline under the gaze of Northstar California Resort above and a pocket of pine trees and seasonal creek below. Here, you’ll find a built-in barbecue area, firepit, and a pass-through window to the kitchen. The angled ceilings of the great room lead your eye toward the ski hill, a picture replicated from the dining room and kitchen. Downstairs, alive with a media room that features its own fireplace, patio, and covered hot tub, is where you’ll find a bunk room with serene views of the forest. The master wing on the main floor includes an office, fireplace, expansive tub and intimate deck.
- 9613 Ahwahnee Place
- 4,233 Square feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- A short stroll to Lookout Mountain Lodge, with stunning views of the ski runs and exceptional privacy looking into the open space seasonal creek corridor
- Hot Tub | Built-in BBQ
- Forced Air with AC
- Beautiful south-eastern views towards the Northstar ski runs
- Includes a Bunk Room and Den/Game/Media Room with two sets of built in twin over full bunk beds
- Sandbox Studio | Glennwood Mountain Homes
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.