This home impresses at both ends of the spectrum — the grand as well as the intimate. Your first glimpse of this 4,155-square-foot estate is inspiring, with a welcome that’s simultaneously stunning and embracing. Inside, that sense of wonder is best displayed from a kitchen that gazes out upon a living room with windows that run from floor to ceiling — a lofty ceiling whose glass captures light and frames surrounding pine trees. At the center of this living room is an oversized fireplace while off to the side is a wide deck that’s ideal for entertaining. The downstairs patio wraps around the house and features a firepit and large spa. The bunkroom that sleeps six has direct access to this scene while the master suite features a fireplace facing both the bed and the bath. The intimate aspects of this custom home include touches such as the reclaimed wooden barn doors that open to a pantry as well as an office.
This 5 bed/4.5 bath home, designed by Lot C Architecture and built by Gallagher/Timberworks Construction, is loaded with the finest appointments. Floors are eight-inch hickory while miter-edged countertops are of Alpinus Granite. Appliances are Wolf, Sub-Zero and Viking. The impressive entrance that exudes a sense of arrival is constructed from western red cedar, reclaimed picklewood and ledgestone.
- 8306 Kenarden Drive
- 4,155 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- Gallagher/Timberworks Construction
- Lot C Architecture
- 8" wide hickory hardwood flooring throughout home, except for tiled bathrooms and carpeted rooms.
- Kitchen countertops - polished alpinus granite and zinc metal for raised countertop
- Within walking distance to the Springs Pavilion and close proximity to Lookout Lodge.
- Appliances - Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, Subzero wine cabinet, Viking dishwasher, Viking range, and Viking undercounter microwave
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.