There’s a place in Martis Camp where the contrasts, comparisons and colorful complements of Mother Nature and human nature peacefully co-exist. It’s right here, in the form of a 7,264-square-foot modern home with balcony seats to Big Rock Meadow. Its graceful sleek exterior of wood and metal is rivaled by the view that unfolds beyond the front door and great room — a wall of window that opens to a deck with stunning views of the meadow below and the Sierra beyond. It’s a deck suited for moments of solitude and reflection as well as for gatherings and celebrations of family and friends. This expansive view is shared by the great room, master bedroom, dining room and kitchen, as well as from many of the home’s bedrooms. Downstairs brings you immediately to a media room with bar, billiards and its own covered patio with hot tub and direct access to this home’s repeating scene — the meadow. The left wing of this home features an office and a master bedroom with fireplace and deck. The right has a bedroom and junior master while downstairs features boys and girls bunk rooms and a bedroom with private patio.
- 8149 Villandry Drive
- 7,264 Square feet
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Baths
- A private enclave that features a large great room and upper level bedroom suites
- Adjacent to Big Rock meadow open space and seasonal creek
- The lower level is an entertainers dream with multiple bunk rooms and an oversized media/rec room and bar
- The large terraces invite the owner and guests to marvel at the ever changing beauty of the meadow
- Ryan Group Architects | Crestwood Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.