Between downtown Truckee and Lake Tahoe’s North Shore, Martis Camp is centrally located on 2,177 pristine, breathtaking acres in this historic Martis Valley, and finding us is easy.
If You’re Driving:
Martis Camp is located between Interstate 80 and Lake Tahoe’s North Shore.
- From Interstate 80, take Highway 267 east to Schaffer Mill Road, near the Truckee Tahoe Airport.
- Turn right and drive one and a half miles on Schaffer Mill Road.
- Proceed to the roundabout, taking the second exit out of the roundabout.
- The Martis Camp Sales Cottage entrance is on the right.
If You’re Flying Commercial:
Martis Camp is a convenient and scenic drive from the following area airports:
- RNO – Reno, Nevada: 36 miles, 40 minute drive
- SMF – Sacramento, California: 11 miles, 1 hour 50 minute drive
- SFO – San Francisco, California: 189 miles, 3 hours 15 minute drive
If You’re Flying Private:
The Truckee Tahoe Airport is located on Schaffer Mill Road, just minutes from Martis Camp. With a 7,000-foot runway for private jets and a 4,650-foot runway for prop planes, this excellent airport offers a host of amenities and aviation packages. Call them at (530) 587-4540 or (800) 359-2875.
If You Need Ground Transportation:
Lake Tahoe Limousine serves Martis Camp and the entire Lake Tahoe, Reno area. You can reach them at (530) 582-1300 or (800) 660-4546.
View Martis Camp in a larger map