Between downtown Truckee and Lake Tahoe’s North Shore, Martis Camp is centrally located on 2,177 pristine, breathtaking acres in this historic Martis Valley, and finding us is easy.
Martis Camp is located between Interstate 80 and Lake Tahoe’s North Shore.
- From Interstate 80, take Highway 267 east to Schaffer Mill Road, near the Truckee Tahoe Airport.
- Turn right and drive one and a half miles on Schaffer Mill Road.
- Proceed to the roundabout, taking the second exit out of the roundabout.
- The Martis Camp Sales Cottage entrance is on the right.
Martis Camp is a convenient and scenic drive from the following area airports:
- RNO – Reno, Nevada: 36 miles, 40 minute drive
- SMF – Sacramento, California: 111 miles, 1 hour 50 minute drive
- SFO – San Francisco, California: 189 miles, 3 hours 15 minute drive