It’s the same thing time and again as people encounter this Martis Camp home for the first time: that jaw dropping, wide-eyed look of awe. Blame it on the home. Point the finger at the great room’s towering wall of windows that frame a vast patio that wraps around the south side of the house and takes in a stunning view of Lookout Mountain. At various points of this patio are two fire pits, a covered outdoor bar, kitchen, barbecue alcove, and hot tub. Not to be outdone is an amazing interior, anchored by the great room with its massive wooden fireplace. At the head of the dining table is a glass-encased wine cooler while, stage right, the kitchen — with its elegant countertops and intimate breakfast nook — overlooks the living scene. Tucked behind the fireplace and in its own private wing of the home is the master bedroom with an office and a private patio that connects to the main terrace that reigns as this home’s undisputed entertainment magnet. The media room features an expansive tv opening up to the terrace with a covered bar, firepit and hot tub. On the upper level of this 5,605-square-foot home is a bunkroom and two bedrooms, each with their own south-facing decks.
This 5-bed, 5.5-bath home’s exterior — a bold and sleek combination of metal and wood — is a striking site when approaching the property.. Appliances are first-rate with the likes of Wolf, Sub-Zero and Bosch. Cabinets are oak and walnut, doors are walnut and flooring is largely French oak plank. The kitchen countertop is Neolith slab while the wall at the great room fireplace is Sho Shugi Ban Cypress. The sum of all parts of this home come together to create an entertainment scene that is nothing short of amazing.
- 8275 Valhalla Drive
- 5,604 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Expansive patio with views of Lookout Mountain, jacuzzi, 2 firepits, heated outdoor BBQ kitchen
- Radiant heat throughout the house plus forced air heat and AC
- Full Savant system, installed speakers in great room, kitchen, tv room, master bedroom and patio area
- Custom glass-enclosed Wine cooler in great room
- Interior Design by Vivian Soliemani
- Ryan Group Architects | Crestwood Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.