Barron’s Ranks Martis Camp The Best place to own a Lake Tahoe Luxury Home.
There’s a reason Barron’s rated “Martis Camp the best place to own a second home in Tahoe”. This spectacular 2,177-acre private community in the historic Martis Valley offers the perfect blend of respite and recreation—with a private ski connection to Northstar California, a slope side members ski lodge, a Tom Fazio championship golf course, and Beach Clubhouse on the shores of Lake Tahoe, and a long list of engaging amenities that make Martis Camp the ideal Lake Tahoe Luxury Real Estate retreat for your family in every season.
Up here, it’s easy to say yes to the things that matter most—so call us today to discover why Martis Camp is exactly the kind of Tahoe retreat where the life you’ve long thought about becomes the life you actually live.
Inspired Lake Tahoe Mountain Architecture
Martis Camp’s privately-situated estate homesites range from 1 to 2.5 acres, while our cabin sites are just under a half an acre and are centrally located to the Club’s core amenities. Our custom homes also range from cabin-style to grand estates—each developed by some of the West’s most distinctive architects and builders.
Connect Your Family to the Wonders of Tahoe at its Incomparable 2,177 Acre Private Club Community
- Direct Ski Access to Northstar™ California Resort with new Slope-side Private Ski Lodge
- Tom Fazio-Designed Golf Course
- 20+ Miles of Community Trails for Hiking, Biking & Cross Country Skiing
- Family Barn with Bowling Lanes, Indoor Basketball Court, Movie Theater & Soda Fountain Camp Lodge Offering Fine Dining, Day Spa & Fitness and Luxurious Locker Rooms
- Park Pavilion with Playgrounds, Sports Court, Pickleball, Croquet Lawn, Sports Field
- Tennis Pavilion featuring four Courts
- Aerial Adventure Park and ropes course
- Homes Featuring Inspired Mountain Architecture
- Private Beach Clubhouse on the shores of Lake Tahoe