This home is a matter of minutes to all those elements that make Martis Camp the Lake Tahoe community that Barron’s calls “The Best Place to Own a Second Home in Tahoe”. Yet it’s located dead center in that pocket of Martis Camp that you rarely hear about, the one where silence reigns loudest. Located at the end of a quite cul-de-sac, this 3,415-square-foot home backs to a hill on one side and — from the serenity of a backyard of grass, terraces and mature, lush landscaping — faces the forest on the other. Its quietude is palpable. That calming effect runs the course of the home’s interior as well. The great room, dining room and kitchen share views of the forest. To the right of the home’s entry is the master suite with large windows and a private patio that take in the garden views. The master bath is tucked into a bay that enjoys private views of the forest and backyard aspens. There’s another downstairs suite with access to the main patio while the custom metal staircase leads to a media room and two bedrooms. Just steps from the home and in full view of the gardens and lawn is a separate guest house that shares the same restorative features of this home’s peaceful disposition.
- 10915 Camp Muir Court
- 3,415 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
- 1.6 acres located on quite secluded cul-de-sac
- Separate Guest House
- Beautiful mature landscaping with large lawn and outdoor entertaining area
- Backs to National Forest and hiking/biking trails
- Built in cabinets in 2 car garage
- Designed by David Spear and built by Paul Bunke
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.