For the great majority of homes, the typical way to welcome guests is to throw down a welcome mat at the front door. Not so with this home. Here, the first steps into this 6,146-square-foot home are greeted by an impressive columned fireplace that radiates from all four sides. Ahead is the great room with its arching metal beams and the patio beyond. Stage right leads to a kitchen with a dining counter, two work counters, a hidden pantry and a softly curved breakfast nook that inhales morning views of the ski hill. Set apart from it all yet within sight of the fireplace is a dining room whose pocket doors disappear to reveal the adjacent patio with south-facing views of Lookout Mountain. A large media room flows from the great room and leads to the main patio with firepit, a Jacuzzi, and a stretch of grass and creek that sets the tone to “relaxing.” The media room has a fireplace, bar and wine chiller. The sunny staircase of iron and wood leads to a bedroom, and a bunkroom with views of Lookout. The gently arched ceilings lend a nautical feel to the scene. The master wing on the main floor includes a reading room with fireplace, an office, and the master bedroom that gazes out to the creek and the National Forest lands that back to this home.
This 5-bed, 5 bath home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac. Kitchen appliances include Wolf, Sub-Zero and Miele. The great room ceilings are an elegant blend of cedar and curved steel trusses. Floors are reclaimed oak and cabinets are rustic beech as well as leathered granite at the bar and barbecue areas and reclaimed oak in the two powder rooms. The kitchen islands are crafted from quartzite and Caesar stone. The surrounding landscaping has matured handsomely and beautifully frames the artistic showcase of grass and flowing creek.
- 10850 Holmgrove Court
- 6,146 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Situated on quite cul-de-sac location on 2+ acres and backs to national forest land
- Views of Lookout Mountain
- Large covered porch near bbq and kitchen with fireplace and built in heat lamps – well suited for year round enjoyment.
- 4 sided custom fireplace in great room, reclaimed oak flooring, cedar ceilings, dramatic curved steel trusses in great room, custom glass and steel staircase, extensive use of reclaimed wood throughout home
- Private master suite wing with separate sleeping area and sitting area/office and view to the backyard creek and forest
- MWA Architecture | Cotton Construction
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.