There’s a wonderful juxtaposition of the modern and raw here — the sleek, elegant lines of this home’s design complemented by an unobstructed backyard view of the forests and aspen groves alongside Martis Creek. That scene is what first welcomes you beyond the stout, pivot door. It opens to a vast great room with metal-beamed ceilings, creamy woods and tall, west-facing windows that lead to patios where views are unimpeded by any notion of neighbors, excluding Mother Nature. This patio features covered, heated dining, a built-in barbecue and firepit. The dining room holds orchestra seats to the forest views while the kitchen — with its wine cellar, pantry and roomy workspace — commands a view of all the action in the great room, kitchen and patio. Down one hallway is the master wing with an office, bright, spacious bathroom, private patio with hot tub, and a master bedroom with a large fireplace beyond the foot of the bed. The other side of this 5,230-square-foot home holds two bedrooms with forest views, a bunkroom that sleeps six, and a media room with one wall accented by three large screen tvs.
- 9648 Dunsmuir Way
- 5,230 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Close proximity to the Tennis Pavilion and Spring Park Pavilion
- Large outdoor terrrace with heated outdoor dining, firepit and jacuzzi
- Media room, mudroom, office and bunk room
- Backs to open space
- Ward Young Architecture | Loverde Builders
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.