Is it possible that a home can have two personalities, a quiet side with three tiers of patio tucked into a crown of rock and forest overlooking the Carson Range and – at the opposite end – a media room suited for more expressive moments of entertainment? Such is the case here, and it’s on display as you approach the entry of this 5-bed, 5.5-bath mountain modern Martis Camp estate where its wall of windows reveals not only the great room within but also the stunning scene beyond. In that great room are pocket glass doors that erase the line between the indoors and outdoors. That “wall of air” leads to terraces with covered dining, a firepit, barbecue cove, hot tub and views. Views that seemingly go on forever. The core of this 6,126-square-foot home is a brilliant assembly of great room, dining room and a kitchen with a stunning glass wine cooler. Upstairs are two bedrooms with impressive views, including a junior master with its own covered patio facing the morning sun and Lookout Mountain. Downstairs is a dedicated office and the adjacent master bedroom with fireplace and a large master bath. There’s a nearby bunk room and, down a windowed hallway, a lively media room that has stadium seating, billiards and a full bar.
- 7095 Villandry Circle
- 6,126 Square feet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Close Proximity to Creekside Park and Lookout Lodge
- Lutron lighting through as well as an Elan AV system
- Large outdoor entertaining terraces
- Large media room with 4k 75" Sony TV
- Speakers in media room, kitchen, great room, master and outdoor patio
- Ryan Group Architects | Vineyard Custom Homes
* Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.